NBA Betting Odds preview
The NBA is winding down as teams still are playing for seeds with less than three weeks to play. There are 13 games on the slate tonight in the NBA with many outstanding betting opportunities available. We’ll take a look at two of the games with NBA Playoff implications.
Get the NBA Lock of the Year tonight for just $100 or join the Lock Club for the rest of the season get the game as part of your package. Click here for more information.
Brooklyn (40-33 SU, 40-33 ATS, 37-32-4 O/U) at New York Knicks (32-43 SU, 33-42 ATS, 42-33 O/U)
When and Where: Madison Square Garden, New York, N.Y., 7pmET
Last game: (1/20/14): Brooklyn (-1.5) over New York, 103-80.
- Brooklyn has won three straight games
- Joe Johnson led the Nets with 32 points in their win over Houston.
- The Knicks are one game behind Atlanta in the final playoff spot in the East.
Key Betting Trends:
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a SU win.
- 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games overall.
New York is:
- 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Wednesday games.
- 7-3 ATS in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a losing
- 4-10 ATS in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
- 3-8 ATS in their last 11 vs. Atlantic Division.
- 0-5 last 5 matchups on the under bet at home in series.
Keys to matchup:
The Knicks are coming off a 3-2 road trip after beating Utah on Monday night. They rested power forward Amare Stoudemire, who is expected to play tonight. They’ve won 11 of their last 14 as they’ve moved closer to Atlanta in the fight for the final playoff spot. The Nets are coming off beating Houston on Tuesday as they are 1 1/2 games behind Chicago and Toronto for the third spot but in the East. They’ve now won 14 straight games at home but have lost four of their last six on the road. These teams will play one more game on April 15 from Brooklyn to complete the four-game season series. NBA Odds: New York is a 2-point betting odds: Total: 198.0.
Golden State (46-28 SU, 35-36-3 ATS, 29-43-2 O/U) at San Antonio (58-16 SU, 41-33 ATS, 41-32-1 O/U)
When and Where: AT&T Center, San Antonio, Tx., 8:30pmET
Last game: (3/22/14): San Antonio (+3.5) over Golden State, 99-90.
- The Spurs have won five straight in this series.
- The Spurs have won 18 straight games.
- Jordan Crawford scored 19 points to lead the Warriors to an overtime win at Dallas.
Key Betting Trends
Golden State is:
- 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Southwest Division.
- 3-7 ATS in their last 10 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS win.
San Antonio is:
- 6-0 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games following an ATS win.
- 8-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. Western Conference.
- 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.
- 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- 17-5 ATS in their last 22 games overall.
- Favorite is 2-7 ATS last 9 in series.
Keys to matchup:
The Spurs are going for win number 19 and they have definite advantage with the Warriors coming off an overtime win over Dallas, 122-120 on Tuesday. Stephen Curry hit a game-winner in the buzzer to lead Golden State. On Dec. 19, The Spurs beat the Warriors with Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan sitting. On March 22, they left Duncan and Ginobili on the bench and still won 99-90 on the road. The Warriors have not won a regular season game in San Antonio since 1997. They come to San Antonio without center Andrew Bogut (pelvic contusion) and with David Lee (hamstring) listed as questionable.NBA Lines: San Antonio is a 9.5-point betting odds favorite. Total: 198.5.